- Quiet week before the Fourth of July weekend here in the U.S.
Interesting Answers.Onstartups.com questions with useful answers:
- How can we communicate our message effectively without being seen as what exists already in the market?
- Would you put an open discussion forum on the products website?
- Sleep schedule and startup productivity
News/posts for microISVs and Startups:
- One of the great mysteries revealed: Exactly what VC’s want to see in your presentation deck, slide by slide: 2010 Example Investor Pitch Deck and Discussion.
- Now that Google Voice is open to all, here’s a post about several innovate ways of using this innovative service: Creative Ways to Use Google Voice.
StartupToDo.com, The Startup Success Podcast and other plugs:
- What’s New at StartupToDo.com this week. (StartupToDo.com is a subscription-based community of startup founders; if you’re not already a member, get your free 30 day free trial membership):
- New: Discussions in Groups. Will be adding several new features to this over the holiday weekend: stay tuned.
- New show at the Startup Success Podcast:
- Show #73 [link] [iTunes]. This week Bob and Pat talk with Carmen Magar of Chocri about their startup that offers customizable chocolate bars at http://www.createmychocolate.com/. But there’s more to this story than good chocolate: Carmen explains how Chocri – based in Germany – is opening up the U.S. Market, how this startup taps social media, the complications of delivering a food as a product and why Chocri has donated over $42,000 to an Ivory Coast charity.And, Carmen added a special discount code for listeners of The Startup Success Podcast and this blog: Enter “Bob” and you’ll save 10% on your order.
- Active Scholarships at StartupToDo.com: