The first six Oasis Digital StartupToDo.com Scholarships recipients have gotten the good news and accepted. Of these six, five are already a part of St. Louis-based Information Technology Entrepreneur Network. Startup lesson of the day – it pays to make local networking connections.
If you are based in the St. Louis area and are building a software startup, there’s four Scholarships still up for grabs – here’s the details: Announcing the first 10 StartupToDo.com Scholarships.
The recipients are:
- Dustin Blanquart, details.at building a tinyURL like service, only better.
- Rob Rose, founder and creator of DealieDo™. DealieDo is the first desktop application for Windows® PCs to deliver retailer coupons to Facebook members.
- Matt Pepple, Noversus LLC, currently developing an application that manages the fundraising lifecycle for organizations.
- Aaron Witt, developing a green wireless home energy networking system.
- Mike Menne, a platform for St. Louis area businesses to leverage the use of SMS technology.
- David Esko, Symytry, a business knowledge and process enabler that handles information, process management, project management, knowledge management.