The MicroISV Digest for the week ending November 2nd, 2009.
(If you have an announcement of interest to your fellow microISV, indies or startups, please email me at email@example.com with the word digest in the subject.)
News and Announcements
- Nick Koranda, MeMo, is looking for feedback on their redesigned web site for their text message reminder service. (via BOS.)
- Dmitriy Gorbachev, Accio Intellectum LLC, is looking for feedback on their web site and their just-released product, IMAlerts for SharePoint. (via BOS.)
- Show #43 of The Startup Success Podcast is up. Pat and Bob interview Renn Vara, co-founder of SNP Communications about the challenges and opportunities startup founders now face when it comes to dealing with the media and communicating their message. On iTunes.
Relevant Blog Posts, Podcasts, Videos and Articles
- Nothing stands out this past week, but I’ve started reading Matthew Cornell’s “Where the !@#% did my day go?” ebook. While I was an early beta tester, I’m really impressed with how professional, useful and thought-provoking the finished ebook is. I plan to review it soon here, in the meantime…
- This week’s microISV Digest is sponsored by StartupToDo.com: Focused action and discussion save you precious bootstrapping hours. Be Successful Faster with StartupToDo.com.