The MicroISV Digest for the week ending June 22nd, 2009.
(If you have an announcement of interest to your fellow microISV, indies or startups, please email me at email@example.com with the word digest in the subject.)
News and Announcements
- They’re at it again-tomorrow! Want some free help with your microISV site? Sharon Housley of NotePage, Inc. and Dave Collins of SharewarePromotions will be doing a live website critique webinar Tuesday June 23rd at 5:00 PM UK time (12:00 Eastern, 11:00 Central). Sign up here.(via email)
- Rob Bazinet, The Still River Software Company, LLC, has launched their first product, CustomerFu, a customer-centric complaint management application. (via email)
- Jay Cincotta, eSymmetrix Inc., has launched their first product, Gibraltar, an error/usage monitoring application for .NET applications. (via email)
- Kuzmitskiy Dmitry, djsoft.net, has released version 3.2 of RadioBOSS, a Windows application that makes automating your broadcast to the world, your business or shop professional, simple, affordable, reliable. (If that sounds like I wrote it, well, I did!)
- In show #28 of the Startup Success Podcast Bob and Pat talk with with Sramana Mitra; technology entrepreneur, Silicon Valley strategy consultant, blogger and author of Entrepreneur Journeys, Volume 2 – Weapon of Mass Reconstruction. We talk with Sramana about the startup founders she’s interviewed, the right way to raise money, the state of startups today and much more.
Relevant Blog Posts, Videos and Articles
- Nothing jumped out at me this week.