The MicroISV Digest for the week ending May 11th, 2009.
(If you have an announcement of interest to your fellow microISV, indies or startups, please email me at email@example.com with the word digest in the subject.)
News and Announcements
- Ronnie Pitts, Austin Valley Software Corporation, has launched CashWaltz, a family-focused expense tracking service designed to let each family member contribute to the task of maintaining the family budget by simply sending a text message, email or instant message. Ronnie is looking for feedback, and offering free accounts until 6/17.(via email)
- Jason Nichols, Padlock Software LLC, has just released Padlock License Manager for Java, which let’s you create trial versions of your Java-based software. Jason is looking for feedback on his site (nice!) and product (useful!).(via email and BOS)
- Peter Severin, wireframesketcher.com, has released WireframeSketcher, a wireframing plugin for the Eclipse IDE and is looking for product and site feedback (via BOS.)
- Robert Ringham, chordfusion.com, has made his first sale of Whiteboards Can’t Jump, an iPhone app that let’s you click and post your whiteboard/postit/napkin art and vote on the artisitc contributions of others. And before you scoff, he’s made his first iPhone app sale – can you say the same? (via BOS)
- Sorry – no Startup Success Podcast this past week – I’m writing the last chapter (Chapter 5 – Money: raising, managing & making) of The Web Startup Success Guide and I was maxed. Never fear, Pat and I will have show #25 out this week.
Relevant Blog Posts, Videos and Articles
- Nothing this week.