The MicroISV Digest for the week ending February 9th, 2009.
(If you have an announcement of interest to your fellow microISV, indies or startups, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word digest in the subject.)
News and Announcements
- Joe Dwyer, Dwyer Technology, Inc., has released MobileBiz 4.0. MobileBiz is QuickBooks for your Smartphone, where users can enter invoices and estimates and have them automatically synchronize into their QuickBooks data when they get back to the office. It available for Windows Mobile phones – currently. (via email)
- Ruben Gamez, earthlingworks, has released a part of his larger Overture (web based proposal software for small businesses or freelancers) as a ready to use now app, Estimate Helper. A very helpful tool for making an estimate that’s realistic. (via email).
- Johnny Zetterstrom, TeamPostgreSQL, has launched his new web-based Postgres manager and is looking for site and product feedback. (via BOS.)
- Show #14 of the Startup Success Podcast features David Schenberg, CEO of BusyEvent.com about his disruptive event management startup, finding the real core of your market, using betas to build future sales and more.
Relevant Blog Posts, Videos and Articles
- Scott Carpenter, InvoicePlace, recommends you read Jedi Mind Tricks That Can Drive Sales At Your Startup. After a quick scan it’s now in my to read this week folder.