The MicroISV Digest for the week ending January 12th, 2009.
(If you have an announcement of interest to your fellow microISV, indies or startups, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word digest in the subject.)
News and Announcements
- Wille Faler, Recursivity limited, has launched SVNSite. SVNSite allows developers to subscribe to their own private Subversion repository and optionally a Continuum continuous integration server for a small monthly fee, with no minimum contracts and no lock-in. (via email)
- Atul Godbole, LogicNP Software, is giving away free licenses to their .NET controls – if you blog about them. Details here. (via email)
- Anthony Williams, Just Software Solutions Ltd, has gone live with just::thread an implementation of the new C++0x threading library for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. (via email)
- Amy Hoy of freckle time tracking has completed her first round of charges post-30-day-trails and been busy putting together a great free ebook for any microISV who needs to really understand the ins and outs of credit card processing. More about it here; bottom line – get this free ebook. (via email)
Relevant Blog Posts, Videos and Articles
Further (mostly relevant) Reading
- A good post by Rob Walling: Expenses You Don’t Think of When Starting a Business.