The MicroISV Digest for the week ending December 1st, 2008.
(If you have an announcement of interest to your fellow microISV, indies or startups, please email me at email@example.com with the word digest in the subject.)
News and Announcements
- Dima launched a new site for MoonLit Software at logFaces – and is looking for feedback. (via BOS)
- Andy Brice has your microISV holiday gift giving covered with some nice looking microISV/startup-centric tee shirts at Zazzle. (via email)
- Show #7 of the Startup Success Podcast should be out tomorrow with part 1 of a very special guest interview. Subscribe to the podcast in Apple iTunes.
Relevant Blog Posts, Videos and Articles
Just when you thought maybe the economy is okay (2) …
- Pownce, the Twitter-like microblogging startup, is shutting down Dec. 15th after being bought by Six Apart (makers of TypePad and Vox).
- Federal bailouts, equity buys into banks and investment houses, liquidity infusions by the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, loan guarantees and economic stimulus checks now total $8.5 trillion, or an amount equal to about 60% of the annual U.S. gross domestic product, according to various estimates.
Further (mostly relevant) Reading
- Nothing worth noting this past Thanksgiving (U.S.) week.