(If you have an announcement of interest to your fellow microISV, indies or startups, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word digest in the subject.)
News and Announcements
- Javier Rojas Goñi, PC Desktop Cleaner, is looking for product and site feedback. Javier is a longtime contributor at BOS. (via BOS)
- Maciej Gorny, My Better Desktop, is looking for feedback on his site. My Better Desktop lets you create cross-platform portable wallpaper files with dynamic content that you can share with others. (via BOS)
- David Christian, SimpleGlucose, has launched his app by the same name, and would like feedback on his site. (via BOS)
- No episode this past week for the Startup Success Podcast – both Pat and I had killer work weeks leading up to the holiday weekend. Never fear, new episode this week.
Relevant Blog Posts, Videos and Articles
- Scott Karstetter, Smart productivity, spotted a good, meaty post about using e-junkie.com to sell your digital goods: How To Use E-Junkie.com To Sell Your Stuff. I use e-junkie.com to sell my two ebooks – highly recommended.
- David Mytton, Boxed Ice Ltd, wrote up an interesting post on how to run a successful beta test: Running a successful beta – trickle effect and phone feedback. Good, specific suggestions on getting results out of your beta.
Further (mostly relevant) Reading
- I came across this Marketing Edge Podcast episode buried in HubSpot’s blog: Better search rankings and inbound marketing tactics can drive business. It’s the single best 30 minutes on SEO and related issues I’ve ever heard – be ready to write these techniques down.