Trying something out today that’s new – at least for me: I call it microtasking.
Take all the online interaction you should be doing:
- Retweeting good posts from those you follow,
- Saying “hi” to online friends in Facebook,
- Knocking out 5 quick replies to emails,
- Read a few posts and add to the conversation, if possible,
- Updating your out-of-date LinkedIn profile,
- etc., etc.
… and for 90 minutes do nothing else but bounce between them as fast as you can.
Listening to Alexander Daf’s music makes for a good soundtrack for this.