The MicroISV Digest for the week ending November 30th, 2009.
(With 2010 just one month away, I need your feedback on what – and whether – the MicroISV Digest should be. Please comment on this post what you’d like to see it cover more, less or differently. And apologies for missing last week – by the time I could get to it, it was Thanksgiving here in the US.)
(If you have an announcement of interest to your fellow microISV, indies or startups, please email me at email@example.com with the word digest in the subject.)
News and Announcements
- Martin Kleppmann, Go Test It, has announced his startup will be acquired by Red Gate Software: plenty of good lessons to learn there and congratulations Martin! (via email)
- Radomir Mladenovic and his small team have launched LogDigger. LogDigger simplifies and accelerates the process of reporting bugs in a Web application, complete with usage history, form data, annotated screenshots and server logs. (via email)
- Show #46, of the Startup Success Podcast features (by pure coincidence) an interview with Martin Kleppmann, founder of Go Test It. Martin offered a 30% discount to SSP listeners. You’ll find The Startup Success Podcast at iTunes.
Relevant Blog Posts, Podcasts, Videos and Articles
- If you are struggling to define your software product, here’s one post you don’t want to miss: The First Thing That Matters: Product/Market Fit. By my new favorite blogger, Ash Maurya.
- Just stumbled upon this new service: looks like a great way to make your site and blog more memorable: TypeKit.
- This week’s microISV Digest is sponsored by StartupToDo.com: Focused action and discussion save you precious bootstrapping hours. Be Successful Faster with StartupToDo.com.