[This is a 47hats Tip.]
Not much when it comes to selling your microISVs wares: business sales slacken as worker drones try to clear their desks and/or slip out the door; consumer products will do better on the weekend; your telephone forgets how to ring.
What’s an enterprising microISV to do with Friday afternoons? I’d recommend the following:
- File all the stuff on your desk, assuming – as in the shot above – your cat is not in the way.
- Make your weekly codebase backups, including your remote backup.
- Apply all the upgrades and updates you did not interrupt yourself with Monday through Thursday with.
- Go through your “Online invites to accept or reject folder” email folder.
- Review those sites you bookmarked this week and either save them or delete them.
- Catch up on the regular forums you follow.
- Get your email inbox to empty.
- Do your weekly review.
Online business, like the bricks and mortar kind, has its own cycle and flow. Bucking the flow is seldom a good idea.
[tags]microISV, microISV tips, Fridays[/tags]